Monday, August 3, 2020

Deal of the Month - August 2020 - Cargo Covers


Protect your valuables from view with this Genuine Kia Cargo Cover. Fits in the factory holes on your trim panels. It’s fully retractable, and made of color matched vinyl-coated polyester material for a great look and a long life.

All cargo should be evenly distributed, properly secured and never piled higher than the seatback.

SAVE 15% ON KIA CARGO COVERS

Add coupon to Cart - Deal of the Month - August 2020 - KiaAccessoryStore

Offer expires August 31, 2020, 11:59 pm (EDT). Please call 1-800-509-2652 for complete details.

1 comment:

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.